Electric car sales keep growing world wide in 2024 – Media claims opposite



According to EV research firm Rho Motion, global electric vehicle (EV) sales hit 1.1 million units in April 2024, pushing the year-to-date (YTD) total to 4.3 million. This marks a 22% increase compared to the same period in 2023. Of the EVs sold in 2024, Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs) make up 64%, while Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs) account for the remaining 36%.






Posted in




The Electric Viking

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top